One-on-one instruction can accelerate your child to grade level reading. Please call 865-216-5659 to learn more. I am located in the Bearden area of Knoxville, TN. – Julie
Your child could be reading independently
With one-on-one instruction twice a week, my students are reading independently and on grade level generally after one school year.
- Informal assessment of your child’s current grade-level reading skills
- Instruction complementing your child’s school work
- Targeted lesson plans for your child’s particular academic needs
- Individualized games and learning activities that play to your child’s learning styles
- Fun calculated to motivate learning and make skills “stick” At-home, practice materials for your child
- Monitor your child’s progress and learning needs
Boost your child’s confidence
Boost your child’s self-esteem, confidence and motivation with my instructional approaches customized to your child’s learning style and challenges.
- 20 years of teaching children as young as two to read
- Training and experience specific to children with dyslexia
- Certified to deliver research-based, reading programs – Wilson Reading, Orton Gillingham, and Linda Mood Bell
- Learning and Reading specialist, Master of Science, Florida State University
- Highly qualified, special programs teacher for Maryville City Schools, TN and Leon County Schools, FL